Friday 31 March 2017

Remember the good events

This is a story of two friends who are on an adventure tour and enjoys some great time.

When they are traveling they there is a thing on which both the friends are fighting with each other then one friends slaps the other friend.

Then other friend become sad and they both take some distance from each other. the friend who just got slapped by the other just wrote in the sand that "today my best friend slapped me and i an sad for that."

Then after some the friend who just got slapped moving towards the water to enjoy the nature and in doing so, he reached little far or in between the water. One layer of water comes and he got unbalanced and falls in the water as didn't know how to swim? he started to sinking down in the water.

Then he calls his friend for the help and the other friend hears that voice and look toward him and then immediately moved into the water to save his friend and then he saves his friend.
Then the friend who just saved wrote on a Rock that "Today my best friend saved me from drowning in the water.I am so happy now and thankful to my friend."

The other friend who first slapped and then saved his friend is noticing that whole time and ask him why are writing those lines first in the sand and then on the Rock. I didn't get all of that . Then the other friend said that the first line is written in the sand because there is no need for me to remember that and so when a layer of water came it just washed the sand and the line.

Next when you save me form drowning and then  wrote on the rock because I want to remember that you saved me no matter what and  even the water can also not erase that from the Rock.so it will remain as it is now and remember me in the bad time that you saved me and then we are going to be good friends forever.

This story tells that Remember the good events not the bad ones it gives us the good memories only.


0 comments:

Post a Comment