Monday 26 December 2016

Soul

What is Soul?


One day a grandchild came to his grandpa and asked:What is soul?

Grandpa told him a story that he heard a long time ago from his own grandpa:
It is said that there are three ‘I’ in a human, which support and guide him through his whole life. The first ‘I’ – is the coldest. It is seen by every surrounding person. The second ‘I’- is the warmest. It is only seen by the closest people to you. The first and the second always argue for power over the man, and their discord awakens doubt and fear in us. And only the third ‘I’ can reconcile and find a compromise between the first two. No one can see it. Sometimes we are unaware of its existence, but it is always with us.

I never heard about it, – the grandchild said.

Grandpa smiled and answered:
The first ‘I’- is Mind. If it takes over the second one, the person becomes calculative and cold. The second ‘I’- is Heart. If it wins, we become naive. Then it is easy to hurt and deceive us. The third one is the Soul. Only it can restore the balance in us.

So now you all must knows the answer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment